On June 3, 2022, Adrenaline Solutions (AS) joins world-renowned coaching researchers to discuss What is Coaching in an online event held by the International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE).
Established on 24th September 1997, the ICCE is an international body that represents coaches and coaching. It exists to lead and develop sport coaching globally.
In accordance with their mission, the ICCE Research Committee planned two Global Think Tanks to debate the question What is Coaching this June 3. The two events are centered in Sydney, Australia and Edinburgh, United Kingdom. The presenters and facilitators include:
- Tania Cassidy, University of Otago, who views sports coaching as a social and educational enterprise
- Cliff Mallett, University of Queensland, an Olympic and World Championship medal-winning coach who won a National university teaching award
- Donna O’Connor, University of Sydney, covers many fields such as athletic profiling, optimising performance, and injury prevention.
- Stiliani Chroni, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, has developed extensive and specialized experience with sport, academia, performance consulting, and more.
- Michel Milistetd, Federal University of Santa Catarina, who is currently designing and implementing Coach Development and Positive Youth Development programs.
- Christine Nash, University of Edinburgh, undertakes research in Coach Development, Performance Pathways, and Applied Practice.
Check if you can still register here. See you there!